General Terms and Conditions
§1 Validity of the provisions
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all supplies between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
§2 Formation of contract, storage of the contractual text
(2) If a contract is concluded, the contract is concluded with
Legal Jurisdiction: Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg, Germany
HRB 152553 | UstID: DE2922406474
Represented by: Ilya Malyanov, Yevgeniy Kostin
The company is hereinafter referred to as Goodini GmbH.
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop do not represent a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the requested goods, the consumer submits a contract, which is binding upon same for the conclusion of a purchase contract.
(4) The following regulations apply on receipt of an order in our online shop: The consumer submits a binding contractual offer by successfully following the ordering process provided in our online shop.
The order is carried out by means of the following steps:
1) The required goods are selected
2) The required photo is uploaded (optional)
3) The delivery and invoice addresses are entered
4) The shipping method is selected
5) The payment type is selected
6) The order and the data provided are checked
7) A binding order is submitted by clicking on the button “Buy now”
Before submitting the binding order, the consumer can, by clicking on the “Back” button in the web browser used by the consumer, return to the web page where the customer’s information was entered and change any input errors or discontinue the order process by closing the web browser. We will confirm receipt of the order immediately by sending an automatically generated email (“order confirmation”). With this email, we accept your order under reservation.
(5) Storage of the contractual text when ordering via our online shop: We do not send you the order data and our Terms and Conditions via email. You can, however, read the Terms and Conditions at any time at https://myfacepot.com. For security reasons, your order data will no longer be accessible via the Internet.
(6) A contract is formed when the goods are delivered as well as consent given by a second email confirmation regarding shipment and acceptance.
(7) All our offers are subject to change and non-binding. Errors and price changes excepted. In this regard, solely the invoice prices of the sender are binding.
§3 Exclusion of liability
The online offer was prepared with the greatest of care. However, no liability is accepted for the correctness, completeness and recency of the offer. In the event of any issues relating to domain law, copyright or other problems, kindly contact us in advance to avoid unnecessary legal disputes and costs. Goodini GmbH accepts responsibility for the motifs and design of the shop overall.
§4 Prices and shipping costs
(1) The prices quoted include statutory value added tax and other pricing components.Shipping costs for the european and international shipping are excluded. The shipping charge for the international shipping can be seen in the basket before sending the order. In individual cases for cross-border deliveries other taxes (e.g. in the case of an intra-community acquisition) and / or charges (e.g. customs duties) have to be paid by the customer.
(2) The goods shall be delivered by a delivery service determined by Goodini GmbH. The shipping costs for Germany are already offset in the purchase price. Special features under liability law apply to the respective delivery service providers.
§5 Payment conditions
(1) The consumer has the option of paying via credit card/PayPal/advance payment via bank transfer. For business customers the option invoice payment is available.
(2) If delivery is offered against payment by credit card, and the customer passes on his credit card details, the customer herewith entitles Goodini GmbH to withdraw the full amount including shipping costs from the customer’s account. In this case, the withdrawal will be made at the time of order confirmation.
(3) If a payment is made through paypal, the customer must have a paypal account and legitimise himself via his access data. Then the customer has to go through the payment process and confirm the payment to Goodini GmbH.
(4) If a delivery is offered only against advance payment, the customer has to pay the total purchase amount plus the applicable freight and shipping cost to Goodini GmbH before delivery. Delivery will be effected upon complete payment to our account.
(5) If a delivery is offered against invoice payment, the customer has to pay the total purchase amount plus the applicable freight and shipping cost within 14 days after delivery to Goodini GmbH.
(6) If the payment or an appropriate return can’t be listed within the next 14 days, an additional fee of 5,00 € will be charged with the 1st reminder. With the 2nd reminder, a fee of € 10.00 will be charged.
(7) We are entitled to cancel the contract by at breach of contract by the customer, especially in case of late payment and reclaim the goods.
Unless specified differently in our offer, our goods are ready for delivery within a maximum of seven working days.
§7 Obligations and duties of the customer
(1) For any costs incurred in connection with improper payment, the customer shall reimburse the costs incurred to Goodini GmbH to the extent that the customer is responsible for the event giving rise to the costs.
(2) The customer is aware that personalization of goods requires a certain quality of the transmitted content (e.g. image resolution). The customer has to provide suitable content.
§8 Reservation of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§9 Usage rights, rights of third parties and copyright
(1) By uploading the photos to be printed to https://myfacepot.com, Goodini GmbH is authorised to utilise the pictures for advertising purposes on its own and third party websites. The copyright and other usage rights remain with the originator, that is, the buyer. With the order, the customer confirms that he owns or can use the rights in the image file. Goodini GmbH cannot be held liable for any violations of copyright.
(2) By usage of own content the customer undertakes to notice applicable law (e.g. criminal, youth and competition law) and not to violate any third party rights (e.g. personal rights, trademarks). We are not obliged to check image and text content submitted by the customer for accuracy or legality. In case of legal conditions or third party rights violation, we are entitled to delete the transmitted content and cancel the contract. Goodini GmbH can’t be responsible for any rights violations.
§10 Non-availability of the goods
If Goodini GmbH does not receive the item of supply from its supplier for reasons beyond the control of Goodini GmbH, the customer is entitled to withdraw his offer. In this case, Goodini GmbH undertakes to inform the customer immediately regarding the non-availability of the item of supply and, if applicable, immediately reimburse any payments already made by the customer.
§ 11 Data privacy
Goodini GmbH shall handle your data for the specific purpose and in compliance with the legal regulations. The data provided by you shall be used solely for processing the purchase contract and shall not be passed on to third parties.
§12 Severability clause
Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be or become invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain unaffected thereby unless one of the contractual parties is so unreasonably disadvantaged due to the omission of individual clauses that the affected contractual party can no longer be expected to continue adhering to the contract.
§ 13 Contractual language
As language of contact, currently only German is available.
The Terms and Conditions are effective as of February 2016.